Saturday, January 3, 2009

Penis Girth Comparison Test

Kijiji ... Free local classifieds = $ $ $



If you have a little patience and unnecessary stuff in your house (who does not?), Kijiji could become your favorite hobby!

Kijiji is a classifieds site for completely free to sell all sorts of objects. Buyers contact you via the website (email) or by phone, you negotiate and arrange an appointment to return the item purchased. Simple as that!

ads are online for 60 days, you can then delete it or display it again. Personally, I have done more 40 sales in 6 months. Either I have some answers within 3 days of release, either I have an answer several months later. Since it's free, it does not bother me to have multiple ads at once on the site (currently I have about 100). I say that with time things will be sold and the worst I put every garage sale in the spring!

Here are my tips to help your sales:
- Put several photos
- Be as specific as possible in the description and if appropriate, put the cause of the sale
- Be flexible in how to get the object, suggesting to mail or deliver
- Respond quickly as possible to emails received
- Choose the right city and the closest to you (ex: Montreal, Granby, etc. ..)

Good Selling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment