Friday, January 23, 2009

Metzeler Motorcycle Tires Specs

Heinz blocked 100% fruit


Heinz manufactures a snack for young children called "100% Fruit Snacks", which sold $ 3.79 bag. I love this product, are only * dried fruits with no additives, pre-cut and melt quickly in the mouth. A good store for a snack safe baby.
My little problem is that my daughter prefers strawberries freeze-dried. Heinz has an outside pouch strawberries and bananas, but strawberries are tiny and outnumbered! So I thought dehydrate strawberries at home. The result is ... but not for a baby. The strawberries have become hard and when put in the mouth it does not become soft, fast, it takes rather a sticky texture jujube ...
So I thought and I found a solution to be freeze-dried strawberries in large quantities without ruining myself without being overrun with bananas! So I bought a box of Special K cereal with red berries at $ 5.00. I sorted the freeze-dried strawberries were there with the joy of discovering that there are a large quantity and large pieces. I have a lot of strawberries for my daughter and premium cereal to eat for us!
* For those wondering "what the freeze?" Freeze-drying is to remove the product from water using a freezing and vacuum evaporation of ice without melting. Water is then removed by sublimation (solid state passed directly to a gaseous state.) This technique can keep both the volume, appearance and properties of the treated product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment