Friday, May 22, 2009

Best Bridge Camera 2010 Uk

Homeopathy to treat disorders of children and adults alike!


Since the arrival of our baby, I discovered the homeopathic company Boiron .
I do not believe in the virtues of these products before trying them myself. I received samples at room maternity / paternity and when my daughter started painfully pierce his first tooth, I thought to give him. It seemed to me that it had done him good, although it is not easy to check:)
So, I continued to give him and when I got up all my samples I went to the raid at the pharmacy. That's when I discovered the extent of their products and I started to buy for me. I've had good results and so it passed! I have full range at home and this is my first choice when visiting small problems ... and if it persists, I return to the normal chemical and heavy artillery.
small tour of the products I tried:
- CAMILIA treats pain caused by teething.
- Coryzalia for flow / nasal congestion, sneezing
- CICADERMA for wounds, insect bites, burns
- OSCILLOCOCCINUM fever, chills, body aches, headache
- pollen allergy desensitization kit seasonal
- Stodal cough dry or oily
I have a favorite Stodal for ... Finally a "syrup" safe for the baby's cough ... and it worked fine for mine too! I know they also make a cream for diaper rash and a product against collic, but since I'm not needed I have not tested.
I would recommend them ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment