Friday, March 6, 2009

Why Does My Cat Chewfleece Blanket

sanitary cloth towels, reusable bits of


I hesitated before trying them. However, I use cloth diapers for my daughter, it seems to me that this is not so different. But I was still a reluctance to wash my sanitary napkins ...
Then I told myself that I should at least try ... What a great idea!
So I ordered the etsy shop " sugirons " the towel illustrated in the photo. I was surprised at the quality of the product. The seams are well done, the fabric is soft, the right thickness. The wings attach with a snap. Obviously, it takes some getting used to the fact that there is no self-stabilizing sticky napkin in place. But once it is placed, it does move. The test is successful. No leaks ... It passed!

I've already ordered more so you do not rely on washing if I pressed for time. Obviously it's good for the environment and can help save money (although it's not very expensive towels Disposable ... ).

I'd say it's great if you have a low "throughput". Otherwise, at the beginning and end rules such as panty liners. I would not recommend to someone who has strong rules because I think in this case should be changed often. I've never used tampons so I was reluctant to use the famous DivaCup is the darling of environmentalists girls. The cloth napkin is my compromise. As you make your choices and decide if you're interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment